Welcome to the ultimate retail destination to find employment in the natural health industry in Vancouver. Do you have an interest in health, herbs, vitamins, or supplements? Join other career-minded people who have successfully combined their passion for the industry with a challenging, fun and rewarding job. Job opportunities in the natural health industry are growing. Finding a career and working in our industry goes hand-in-hand with sustainable, positive choices that benefit the individual and our environment. Your passion to work here, combined with your education and other skills, will give you the opportunity to become one of our team members. And remember – It is not a job. It is a passion.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a part time receptionist to join our expanding team at the Finlandia Health Centre. We are looking for an outgoing person with a great skill set and customer-oriented attitude. Our days of operation are from Monday to Saturday. Please send a cover letter and resume. Training is provided.
Days for Position:
– Friday 2pm – 6pm and Saturday 2pm – 6pm
– Saturday 9pm – 6pm
Ability to cover other days is a huge asset!
Receptionist duties include:
1. Greeting patients and visitors in person and over the phone and answering and referring inquiries
2. Keep patient appointments on schedule by notifying the naturopathic doctors of patients arrival
3. Answer patient questions, informing patients about the naturopathic doctors specialities, and maintaining the reception area
4. Maintaining patient account by recording and updating personal and financial information
5. Invoicing and using the POS systems (training provided)
6. Other smaller duties which will be disclosed during the interview.
Education and Experience
– High school diploma required
– Knowledge of computers and relevant software application
– Knowledge of customer service and practices
– Knowledge of clinic/or similar to experience
– Multitasking, flexibility, organization, and attention to detail
– Customer service and telephone skills
– Team player
Beauty Consultant – Part Time
This is a part time position for a Beauty/Cosmetics Consultant. This beauty consultant provides information, advice, and guidance to customers in our beauty department. Natural & Clean beauty products are a focus as our beauty department manager carefully selects each and every brand.
JOB DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES
Days: Sunday 11a-530p & Monday 2p-6p
Please send in your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
To submit your resume, please fill out the following form: